Jalan jalan cari makan
I am finally back home at the end of my 3-day adventure in West Malaysia. It had been a fantastic holiday. Besides mountain trekking up the 510m-high Gunung Lambak (Kluang, Johor), which happened to be just the right mountain to climb for the beginner that I am, I also had the opportunity to make a stop-over at Melaka, a couple of hours' drive from Kluang. This was my third time in Melaka, but unlike my previous two visits, I gave the Portuguese fortress A Famosa and the bright red Dutch Christ Church a miss. Instead I spent most of my time winding through the narrow Malaccan streets, jalan jalan cari makan ("walk around to search for food" in Malay). I've got to say...Malaysia's a great place to travel, especially in the company of excellent friends.
My friends and I about to embark on our climb up Gunung Lambak









0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home