Saturday, March 14, 2009

Operation Nighthawk - Night Run @ MacRitchie

Ran with Team Fatbird for a 24-km night run yesterday. We started around 9.15 pm from MacRitchie Reservoir, then all the way to Mandai and back. I think I did fairly strongly at the start, but as usual, towards the tail end of the run, I was cramping up badly and had a terrible stitch on my left side. I returned to the starting point at around 12:15 am the next morning. Took me a super-duper long 2 hr 45 min to complete the journey! =p

After the run, we celebrated DreamRunner's 18th wedding anniversary and also his birthday :) Niwas brought along his curry and YN also made some special ice-cold mango and recovery concoctions, which were all very delicious and very much welcomed at the end of such a long and tiring run! :)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

This blog has been a Renohtaram (雷诺特郎) Production