Saturday, August 20, 2005

My RS200sd

Today I went to the gym for a short 15-minute run, covering 3.3 km. After that, I took the MRT to Toa Payoh where I collected my Real Run Race Pack. My bib number is MO2292. While I was there, I attended the Polar Launch of its new running computers. Alex and Penguin turned up for the launch as well. The entire presentation was rather corny but a good marketing effort nonetheless. Later on, I purchased a Polar Running Computer, the RS200sd. It comes with a watch, a transmitter belt and a foot pod.


My first set of running accessories!

2 Comments:

At 12:07 am, Blogger penguin said...

cool...can try it out next time u run :)

 
At 2:47 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi reno,

tiwazz fr sgrunners here...
cool watch u hv there... :)
but the pic is a little small...
hope to get some review fr u ...

take care :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

This blog has been a Renohtaram (雷诺特郎) Production