Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Every cloud has a silver lining

These few days, I have not been feeling well. I am extremely thankful for my colleagues who have been very helpful to me during my induction period so far, offering to guide me through some of the work procedures which were new to me, and providing me with advice on how to best and efficiently do my work. My colleagues are an excellent bunch of folks, motivated, friendly, cooperative, professional and dedicated. Keep it up!

Exercise has taken a back seat since Sunday, because of the late nights spent in the office and my general feeling of stomach discomfort. But hopefully, I can return to the gym some time this week, and join the SAFRA MF Running Club for another session over the weekend.

1 Comments:

At 3:53 pm, Blogger The DreamRunner said...

Hi Kai Jiun (or u prefer us to call u Chris?),

take care and rest well.

I look forward to have you run together with us this Sunday....we will be doing MR route(s)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

This blog has been a Renohtaram (雷诺特郎) Production