Sentosa!
Yesterday, I left the office at 11:45 pm. It's my second consecutive super-late working day in this week. I had instant noodles for dinner. What a pathetic lifestyle. But thankfully, nine hours later, I was on my way to Seah Im Food Centre to meet my friends for a round of beach activities. There at the food centre, I caught up with some good pals from my former workplace as well as a couple of personal friends. The feeling was great. We then drove into Sentosa in carloads, and arrived at Siloso Beach a little while later.
We started off with a game of frisbee. Joseph taught me how to throw with the "hammer" style, and I also tried to learn the extremely cool "floating" style from him, but with limited success. We also played beach volleyball, soccer, captain's ball and last of all, basketball. It was an excellent opportunity to stretch after a five days of sedentary office work, as well as to get a tan. ;)
Audrey flanked by two Chrises
I'll be back at Sentosa tomorrow morning for the New Balance Real Run. I'm looking forward to meeting my running kakis from my former workplace again, as well as my new-found friends in Sgrunners.









0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home