On MC
This morning, I woke up feeling rather ill. I am exhibiting the usual flu symptoms: running nose, sore throat, watery eyes, headache. The doctor gave me one day's MC, so I am now at home, resting (and taking this opportunity to blog!). I probably succumbed to the illness because I didn't get enough sleep to recover from Sunday's half marathon and had worked late for the last three consecutive nights.
In spite of the long working hours, I like my new job immensely, and I'm grateful to be blessed with extremely good and supportive colleagues. I just hope I can pick up more survival skills to cope with the workload, meet the high expectations of my supervisors, and still make time to enjoy life and run with my friends.








3 Comments:
hey dude! take care and get well soon!!
Take care!! Sick = no runs!
have a good rest & sleep more
Post a Comment
<< Home