An early day, or so I thought
Yesterday, I thought I could knock off work early - or rather, not too late. At 6:30 pm, I changed into my running gear and went for a run in the neighbourhood around my office with a colleague, Francis. I brought him along on my usual 6.6 km route. We took a leisurely pace, and completed the distance in about 50 min.
After the run, I took a shower at the office gym, and then went back to my cubicle, hoping to just grab my bag and head home. However, to my dismay, there were a few fresh assignments placed on my desk, some of which were marked "Complete by today". :P I left the office at around 12:30 am this morning.








5 Comments:
Aiyoh! What kind of hellish organisation do you work for? Where can give assignment after 6:30pm with `complete by today' on it? Tsk!
let me join you. Everyone tells me.. "Urgent" "No choice" "Last minute" "You're the only one" My weekends are already smoking in flames
mis_nomer: this is working life :P i just have to live with it. what i really need now is to develop a positive and forward-looking attitude so that i can still sail happily through such dark times.
balasing: i guess the both of us will have to wait until there is light at the end of the tunnel...and it is coming, just a matter of time!
Yes,renoh,that's the right attitude!perservere on,the light is indeed at the end of the tunnel!can't see it now doesnt mean it isnt there!Jia You!;)
1 thing i learn is after i've left office, i don't come back for my stuff. bring it along with you. or, when you are back, avoid from looking at what's newly placed on your table. esp when you left office at 6.30pm. :)
Post a Comment
<< Home