National Vertical Marathon
Today was the NTU National Vertical Marathon. I took part in the Lovers' Challenge with Kelly. We had to climb up the 43-storey Suntec Tower 4 in as short a time as possible. With us were some other pairs: Astrogirl and Sherman, Brokie and Wildcat, and Meteor and Alvo. Dtay was also there with his lover. Our race began at around 3 pm, and we were up at the top in no time. :) Kelly and I did a great job, despite our lack of training for the NVM.

The SgRunners on the Lovers' Challenge
Conquerors!
Later on, the whole group of us, including Tiwazz who helped to look after our bags during the competition, went to the Planet Fitness @ Suntec for a shower. The facilities were quite good. We were given 1 month free membership, and will be going down together next Sunday to try out the machines. While I was Planet Fitness, I also met Siew Keong, a buddy whom I befriended during a trip to China. Such a coincidence :)
I'll post more about our NVM timings when they become available.








0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home