Fuzzy details
The week just whizzed by. I just remember waking up in the morning, going to work, and *fuzzy details*, and then coming home past midnight and having really late dinners/morning suppers, and then sleeping a few hours, and then waking up again. Vomitted at work on Friday morning, but managed to keep it under control until I got home. A symptom of lack of sleep, I reckon. I think running a full marathon feels worse - physically - but at least I enjoy the marathon.
Leg still feels funny. Maybe a nerve slid out of place during last Sunday's BG Run. That would probably explain why when I move my leg, it triggers off a mixed sensation of pain and numbness all the way down from my quad to my ankle. Pity I had no time to ice my leg at all. I think I'll still go for the Real Run tomorrow. I'll just not run fast. Can't wait to meet up and say hi to my running buddies. Thanks Babumouse for offering to give me a ride to Sentosa!
It was encouraging to see the well-wishes posted in my blog during this hectic week. Thanks guys and gals. Really appreciated that.
I thank God that my workload will (supposedly) be less next week. I should be able to get a bit more rest before the half-marathon. I'll need it.
And yes, the SgRunners Forum is up and kicking again! Great news! Thanks to Carine and Mack for the job well-done. May such a hacking episode never happen again.








2 Comments:
haha yea man tats the spirit, catch ya all at sentosa tml!
take care of your quad my friend!
Post a Comment
<< Home