Thursday, August 10, 2006

Snow

Was walking to work today when I started to imagine how the streets would look if it had been snowing. And as I did so, the roar of the busy road traffic faded away, leaving just the still, still silence of winter. I imagined the ground covered with a thick layer of soft snow. Trees dressed in glistening white. A frozen lake in the park where little children, wrapped up in bundles of clothes, gathered to play on the ice, lost in their own world of fun in spite of the cold. A pair of young lovers who had climbed up a tree and huddled together in a warm embrace, watching the snowflakes dreamily driftly down from the skies. It was perfect. I miss Scandinavia...

And I got a flash off cheeryrunner's website, it's cool. It plays a song by the Drifters, called "Some Kind of Wonderful"...Put it in my side bar...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

This blog has been a Renohtaram (雷诺特郎) Production