Tuesday, August 01, 2006

ALERT: Temporary SgRunners Forum

Click here for the temporary SgRunners forum which TLR has set up in the interim.

For me, this temp forum brings back many memories, because it reminds me of the first version of the SgRunners forum before we moved into the new site (which has now been hacked by someone and may take a while before we get control of the site back).

Anyway, SAFRA Mt Faber pool undergoes maintenance every Tuesday from 9-11 am, which means if I leave the house now, I should get there just in time. I'm so thankful that I've been on leave the past few days. I feel rested (hmm...not quite, considering I did a 22.3 km race on Sunday) and recharged. I even had time to clean up my room a bit. :)

I'll meet some of you guys at the CBD Run later.

1 Comments:

At 5:05 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hope that u enjoy your leave before going back to work again :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

This blog has been a Renohtaram (雷诺特郎) Production