Thursday, July 27, 2006

Where is this place?

Just a couple of days, and I'll be here.

4 Comments:

At 9:36 am, Blogger Run'er said...

the 3rd longest bridge in the world! enjoy urself there :)

 
At 9:47 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

have a good run...

glad to hear that u are not drag back by work.....

 
At 9:48 am, Blogger Renohtaram said...

Just realised that the reporting time for Men's Half is at 4.00 am to 5.00 am....*ouch* and i dunno where the water points are... *oops*

but it will be fun! (",)

 
At 11:53 am, Blogger mis_nomer said...

i was all ready to check out the tiny co-ordinates on the bottom left of your pic to see if I can figure out where it is when I saw the name of your pic: penangbridgecloseup.

Aiyah, if ask question must at least have some challenge, what! :) All the best, anyway... :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

This blog has been a Renohtaram (雷诺特郎) Production