Out and about
Got up a bit late in the morning, cleared some emails from the office, had a bit of brunch, then went out to recce a few places at City Hall/Raffles Place in preparation for my work assignment next week. Received a call from Joe, which was great since we haven't chatted in months. Also took the opportunity to pop by Running Labs, where I signed up for the Mizuno Wave Run, and get myself a QB $10 haircut. On my way home, I fell asleep on the bus and missed a stop.
It's almost 7 pm now. I need to set off for the airport to receive yet another foreign dignitary to Singapore. Reckon I'll be back home by around 10 pm, and then that'll be followed by a few hours of precious sleep, and then it's back to the office.
Didn't get to go to Appreciation Tea today - but Leonard and Chze Keong assured me that the brothers were well-taken care of. Didn't go down to support the OSIM Triathlon nor the Milk Run either. Another weekend without meeting up with my buds. *sigh*








1 Comments:
not to worry!! there is always another run! Important to stay positive!
Post a Comment
<< Home