Weekend Wonders
An extremely hectic day at work today. Received a healthy dose of criticism in the morning, got unexpectedly played out by some folks in the afternoon, and had lots of work to get done at night. I haven't had dinner yet - what's new! - but I managed to gorge on two chocolate cakes and two cream puffs, the very things I wouldn't eat if I have a choice. But now the worst is over, and I can take a short breather to blog and then I'm heading home.
Life's such a challenge.
Tomorrow, if I can wake up early enough, I think I'll go for a celebratory swim. Then I'm off to SAJC lunchtime onwards to help out with the Under No Roof event there. It's a good opportunity to catch up with my buddy Hosea and the rest of the HFHSg crowd. Balasing just MSNed me to ask about eating claypot at Geylang. Darn...I've got to give it a miss then. Too bad there's only 24 hours a day. :P
On Sunday, I'm off to watch CARS with the kids and befrienders from Club Rainbow. That should be great! :)
Life's such a challenge.
Tomorrow, if I can wake up early enough, I think I'll go for a celebratory swim. Then I'm off to SAJC lunchtime onwards to help out with the Under No Roof event there. It's a good opportunity to catch up with my buddy Hosea and the rest of the HFHSg crowd. Balasing just MSNed me to ask about eating claypot at Geylang. Darn...I've got to give it a miss then. Too bad there's only 24 hours a day. :P
On Sunday, I'm off to watch CARS with the kids and befrienders from Club Rainbow. That should be great! :)








0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home