Picture Perfect Sunday
Received a few SMSes from Tiwazz this morning, asking if I'm keen to go Jalan Besar for a swim. But I had gotten up late (about 10 am) and it was going to rain, so I declined.
At 1.40 pm, I realised that I was supposed to meet some of the SgRunners at 2 pm at Hotel Rendevous. It was still raining and I didn't want to be too late, so I hopped into a cab and told the driver to get me to the hotel doubly-quick. Bad idea. There was a terrible jam along Orchard Road, and I ended up taking 30 mins to get there at a cost of $10.20. I could have gotten there faster by MRT and for less than $2. :P
Met Tiwazz, Eunice, Balasing, Meteor and Philip there. After settling down in the Coffee Bean, Eunice shared with us her pictures taken in Turkey and Greece, and later Balasing showed us his photographs of Tibet. The pictures were very well-taken, and the "live" commentaries very engaging. :) Maybe it's time I bought myself a camera too - and go on a nice, relaxing holiday to somewhere exotic and far-flung. It's been a while since I last went on a picture-snapping spree.
At 1.40 pm, I realised that I was supposed to meet some of the SgRunners at 2 pm at Hotel Rendevous. It was still raining and I didn't want to be too late, so I hopped into a cab and told the driver to get me to the hotel doubly-quick. Bad idea. There was a terrible jam along Orchard Road, and I ended up taking 30 mins to get there at a cost of $10.20. I could have gotten there faster by MRT and for less than $2. :P
Met Tiwazz, Eunice, Balasing, Meteor and Philip there. After settling down in the Coffee Bean, Eunice shared with us her pictures taken in Turkey and Greece, and later Balasing showed us his photographs of Tibet. The pictures were very well-taken, and the "live" commentaries very engaging. :) Maybe it's time I bought myself a camera too - and go on a nice, relaxing holiday to somewhere exotic and far-flung. It's been a while since I last went on a picture-snapping spree.








0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home