Finally, a quick blogpost
Incredible. I survived yet another high-impact week at the office. I progressively broke my previous record, leaving for home at 0026 hrs, 0139 hrs, 0151 hrs and 0252 hrs on Tuesday through to Friday. And that's not including the fact that I was back at work on May Day (Monday), and also spent another 10 hours in the office yesterday (Saturday).
Chee Kong and company went out for beach volleyball on Saturday. Pity I couldn't join them. And this morning, by the time I go out of bed (with a terrible headache), I had missed all the Sunday morning runs. Lorraine and Sally are going out for dinner/supper later this evening, but I won't be able to go along either.

I am keeping my fingers crossed that I can last through the next two weeks. I'm flying overseas in a few days' time for official duties and won't be back until later in the month. May the Lord grant me the strength to push on, and also the humility to accept His help, and the wisdom to recognise that it is He that is working through me.
Chee Kong and company went out for beach volleyball on Saturday. Pity I couldn't join them. And this morning, by the time I go out of bed (with a terrible headache), I had missed all the Sunday morning runs. Lorraine and Sally are going out for dinner/supper later this evening, but I won't be able to go along either.

I am keeping my fingers crossed that I can last through the next two weeks. I'm flying overseas in a few days' time for official duties and won't be back until later in the month. May the Lord grant me the strength to push on, and also the humility to accept His help, and the wisdom to recognise that it is He that is working through me.








1 Comments:
Unbelievable. Sometimes I want to meet you real life just so I can find out what in the world you are doing that requires so many insane late nights..
Hang in there.. The joy of the Lord be your strength, yah? If possible, try to squeeze in something you enjoy before you leave, a run or coffee with friends or something.. it does wonders for me. :)
Post a Comment
<< Home