Pulling out of the station
Can't believe this week is over. It's just been work, sleep, work, sleep, work, sleep... For most of this month of April, I've considered myself lucky if I can get home in time to watch the last 15 mins of the Korean soap 大长今 (Big, Long, Now) on TV.
My running plans have been messed up, my gym sessions literally non-existent, my meal-times at ridiculous hours (how does dinner at 11:45 pm sound to you?) and I'm only a ghost on the SgRunners forum and losing track of what's happening for the different races and fun runs. :( And how many friends' birthdays have I missed! :p
I'm feeling absolutely exhausted. But in the long-run, this will probably be a good learning experience. Now, I just need to endure, endure, endure....won't get a breather until June...
Will be submitting my leave application with the rest of my colleagues next Tuesday. Hopefully, it will be approved. I would really need a couple of days of rest to prepare for Camp Sunshine, and another two days to recuperate from it afterwards.








3 Comments:
吃得苦中苦,方为人上人!加油;)
您的勉励,我永记在心,深表谢意!
you're not not alone, I'm the other ghost.
Post a Comment
<< Home