Wedding bells are ringing this blessed April

I have four friends getting married this month (two among them to each other), on consecutive Saturdays. Congrats to them! ;D I wonder when it will be my turn. *contemplative look*
Earlier this evening, it just occurred to me that about a third of April is already over. Time flies by so fast. I haven't had the time to sit down, reflect and think through things, including life's glorious wonders and profound purposes. I haven't had the chance to catch up with some dear friends of mine either. Everyday has been a mad rush, which is totally unsustainable.
"Life's a marathon", someone once told me. "Pace yourself. Don't max out at the start, otherwise you will wear yourself out before the race is over." It's sound advice. I need to learn to relax and chill out, and not be driven to chase after the wind in this world's mad, mad rat race.








1 Comments:
wah! so fast thinking of weding liao har? hahaaa
Post a Comment
<< Home