Update for the week

For this whole week, I have been getting home between 11 pm and 1 am. I think I now look as if I've aged 10 years :P Well, at least I think the work I do is meaningful, and that gives me the added motivation to stay back late and finish up my reports. But eating order-in KFC and PizzaHut at 8 pm or simply not eating dinner at all is a lousy way to pass the night.
I did have a spare hour to go to the office gym earlier in the week. It was showing "So You Think You Can Dance" on the gym TV. I think this is more interesting than the singing competitions. And wow, some of those participants really rock. If only I were that flexible...
Tiwazz SMSed me this morning and asked if I wanted to go Planet Fitness today. I wish I could, but work beckons. I am due back in the office today at 5pm for duty until midnight. I hope I have the energy to wake up on Sunday morning to lead the Botanic Garden Run...which is really my highlight for the entire week!








1 Comments:
considering that you look 18... aging 10 years just adds to the looks ;)
working late is just that, work late and less rest. but prob is eating badly and not exercising on weekdays, you take care.
Post a Comment
<< Home