My birthweek
Had an uneventful and quiet birthday in the office last Tuesday. I simply bulldozed through a mountain of work, while my morale was kept up by birthday-greeting SMSes from my bro and friends in the SAFRA Running Club, SgRunners and my buddies from my former workplace. There were also a couple of e-cards and email greetings from my varsity pals, including Natalie and Chee Su. Thanks a lot, fellas!
Thanks also to Tiwazz and Balasing for their excellent gift of the running vest...even though it came about a month early! I really like it! :) And thanks to Grace and Pong for the card. I'm looking forward to your wedding later today. ;)
And thanks again to my former colleagues who celebrated my birthday in advance last week. Thanks a lot Zac, for the photos!

Had planned to take leave on Thursday to celebrate my birthweek, go for a swim, get a haircut, buy a new pair of running shoes and join the Running Lab run in the evening. But in the end, there were just so many things to be done this week that I decided to abort the idea of applying for leave altogether. Now I need to find another suitable time to go shopping and get myself a new pair of shoes to start replacing my current pair, which is about to exceed a 600-km mileage soon.
But I did manage to buy myself a birthday gift from That CD Shop. It's a music CD by Alejandro Sanz. Some great tracks, including Quiero morir en tu veneno, Cancion sin emocion, Se me olvido todo al verte...
Thanks also to Tiwazz and Balasing for their excellent gift of the running vest...even though it came about a month early! I really like it! :) And thanks to Grace and Pong for the card. I'm looking forward to your wedding later today. ;)
And thanks again to my former colleagues who celebrated my birthday in advance last week. Thanks a lot Zac, for the photos!

Had planned to take leave on Thursday to celebrate my birthweek, go for a swim, get a haircut, buy a new pair of running shoes and join the Running Lab run in the evening. But in the end, there were just so many things to be done this week that I decided to abort the idea of applying for leave altogether. Now I need to find another suitable time to go shopping and get myself a new pair of shoes to start replacing my current pair, which is about to exceed a 600-km mileage soon.
But I did manage to buy myself a birthday gift from That CD Shop. It's a music CD by Alejandro Sanz. Some great tracks, including Quiero morir en tu veneno, Cancion sin emocion, Se me olvido todo al verte...








2 Comments:
Happy Birthday!! Sorry.. a little late.
late? ur present arrived in march! :)
Post a Comment
<< Home