May 1st - A Day for Labour
Woke up in time to receive an important email from work, so I had to process that right away, after which I hurried down to Harbourfront to meet the other SgRunners who had completed their morning run to and outing at Sentosa. Lots of people there, the usual suspects such as TLR, Fd, Brokie, Taz, SportsVenturer, Hedgehog, Ironmandreamer, Leh-lio Girl, xsuanjing, Nemo, Cokiee, etc, including one new face, Zhiwei. I chatted with DO quite a bit about his NTUC Dualthlon yesterday and collected two running singlets from Kelly. Later on, Kelly also passed me her book entitled "Running Injury-free" which will definitely come in handy :) Thanks, Kelly! Everyone was in good spirits and enjoying the holiday, so that was nice.
After a while, we dispersed, and I headed back to the office for some work. Thanks to my mum who packed me some lunch and sandwiches for tea break, I managed to keep my stomach full from 1 pm until 7:30 pm. Then, I packed up and headed for home. I don't feel entirely rested, but it was nice having the office virtually to myself on a public holiday so that I could really focus on my work without the usual daily distractions, e.g. the usual endless flood of emails, phone calls, meetings, etc.

But ouch, my Temporal Mandibular Dislocation (some sort of jaw pain) is still giving me problems...I hope I get better soon!
After a while, we dispersed, and I headed back to the office for some work. Thanks to my mum who packed me some lunch and sandwiches for tea break, I managed to keep my stomach full from 1 pm until 7:30 pm. Then, I packed up and headed for home. I don't feel entirely rested, but it was nice having the office virtually to myself on a public holiday so that I could really focus on my work without the usual daily distractions, e.g. the usual endless flood of emails, phone calls, meetings, etc.

But ouch, my Temporal Mandibular Dislocation (some sort of jaw pain) is still giving me problems...I hope I get better soon!








0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home