Blister!
Went for a jog after work today. Was hoping to do a 7+3 km route around the Botanic Garden-Nassim Rd area, but after 4 km into the route in my Adidas Supernova Cushion, I had this huge blister forming on the inner side of my right foot. :( I didn't want to make it worse, so I slowed down to a walk and headed back to the office. :( Sigh...
But on the bright side, thankfully, exciting events are piling up for me for this weekend, and I'm looking forward to it. :D
Fri
Evening (after work) - Dinner and drinks with my fellow befrienders from Club Rainbow
Sat
Morning - Swim at SAFRA Mt Faber
Afternoon - Lunch and then X-Men with the SgRunners, then gym with Kelly
Sun
Morning - Run with Stacey and her friends (either 10 km or 21 km)
Evening - Chit-chat session with Balasing and Brokie about travelling to Tibet
I'm also trying to get myself out of town with the following international running events... :D Hope I can get the leave approved for them...
* Penang International Bridge Run, 30 Jul 06 (21 km)
* Angkor Wat Half Marathon, 17 Dec 06 (21 km)
And having wings would still be nice...

(from Marvel.com)
But on the bright side, thankfully, exciting events are piling up for me for this weekend, and I'm looking forward to it. :D
Fri
Evening (after work) - Dinner and drinks with my fellow befrienders from Club Rainbow
Sat
Morning - Swim at SAFRA Mt Faber
Afternoon - Lunch and then X-Men with the SgRunners, then gym with Kelly
Sun
Morning - Run with Stacey and her friends (either 10 km or 21 km)
Evening - Chit-chat session with Balasing and Brokie about travelling to Tibet
I'm also trying to get myself out of town with the following international running events... :D Hope I can get the leave approved for them...
* Penang International Bridge Run, 30 Jul 06 (21 km)
* Angkor Wat Half Marathon, 17 Dec 06 (21 km)
And having wings would still be nice...

(from Marvel.com)








1 Comments:
drink Red Bull, they give you wings.
Post a Comment
<< Home