Monday, May 15, 2006

Shanghai

Just popping in to leave a quick post. I'm now in Shanghai. Was in Beijing and Shenyang a few days ago, but I didn't have time to blog when I was there. If my schedule allows, I may go for a run along the Bund (上海滩) tomorrow morning. Work here is quite tiring, and I sometimes type away on my laptop until 2-3 am in the morning, but the hotel rooms are great and I can get a real comfortable sleep, even if it is just for 4-5 hours each night.

Shanghai is a fascinating and vibrant city. I get a great view from my 21st storey hotel room window. Took some pictures, and will upload them when I get home. And I do look forward to coming home soon.

1 Comments:

At 8:58 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope u had enjoyed ur Shanghai working stint there!Me gonna to hot hot Wuhan soon for work trip!;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

This blog has been a Renohtaram (雷诺特郎) Production