Photos from China
Took some pictures while I was in Shenyang and Shanghai. But my photography skills have degenerated as it has been almost three years since I last used a digital camera. :P I'm hardly familiar with all the different functions :P

Ladies-in-serving coming out to welcome us at the Imperial Palace in Shenyang, Liaoning Province

Close-up shot of some of the ladies at the Shenyang Imperial Palace

The Singapore Garden, one of the many spot locations at the Liaoning International Horticultural Exposition

A view of the Shanghai Skyline from the 3rd storey of the Shangri-La Hotel

Ladies-in-serving coming out to welcome us at the Imperial Palace in Shenyang, Liaoning Province

Close-up shot of some of the ladies at the Shenyang Imperial Palace

The Singapore Garden, one of the many spot locations at the Liaoning International Horticultural Exposition

A view of the Shanghai Skyline from the 3rd storey of the Shangri-La Hotel








3 Comments:
that's alot of chinese beauties for u renoh! wat a lucky guy :))
All those ladies to welcome you????
well, there was a certain VIP at the Palace that day... :)
Post a Comment
<< Home