My First CBD Run
Got up this morning with the intention to swim, but the heavens poured. So I stayed at home, MSN-ed some friends and cleared some personal emails. At 4.30 pm, I left the house for gym, then went to meet the SgRunners for the CBD Run at Tanjong Pagar...even though I was feeling rather sleepy.
Great turnout today for CBD Run. Besides me, there were Meteor, Alvo2102, Charmane, Evelyn, Nemo, SportsVenturer, kops21, cfred34, Charlotte, shutehelup, Ronnie, Philip, Morgan, sxuanjing, Leonard, aichai, Roentgen and Bee. We ran from the Tanjong Pagar MRT station into Marina Park and then back. The total distance covered was 9 km and it took us 53 minutes, including a brief rest-break at the Marina Park Jetty.
I was leading the pack at the start, but mid-way, my legs just couldn't keep up the pace, and I was soon overtaken by Nemo, cfred34, Roentgen, kops21 and Alvo. Overall, it was a good and enjoyable run. :)
We celebrated SportsVenturer's and Bee's birthday after our run. Sotong came along as well and treated us to some much-needed isotonic drinks.

Later on, we had dinner at Maxwell Market. And that was quite satisfying :)
Great turnout today for CBD Run. Besides me, there were Meteor, Alvo2102, Charmane, Evelyn, Nemo, SportsVenturer, kops21, cfred34, Charlotte, shutehelup, Ronnie, Philip, Morgan, sxuanjing, Leonard, aichai, Roentgen and Bee. We ran from the Tanjong Pagar MRT station into Marina Park and then back. The total distance covered was 9 km and it took us 53 minutes, including a brief rest-break at the Marina Park Jetty.
I was leading the pack at the start, but mid-way, my legs just couldn't keep up the pace, and I was soon overtaken by Nemo, cfred34, Roentgen, kops21 and Alvo. Overall, it was a good and enjoyable run. :)
We celebrated SportsVenturer's and Bee's birthday after our run. Sotong came along as well and treated us to some much-needed isotonic drinks.

Later on, we had dinner at Maxwell Market. And that was quite satisfying :)








0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home