Lightning McQueen
Went to watch CARS with the children today. It was a good movie, excellent for typical family viewing. Well done, PIXAR! I had an enjoyable time watching the film, and the kids had a lot of fun too. Afterwards, we proceeded to Swensons for lunch, and had two birthday celebrations there. Nice :) But I was feeling rather lethargic, and dozed off halfway through the party. *sigh*
After the gathering, we sent the kids back, and then Leonard and I headed off to the gym. With whatever energy I had left, I blasted the weights, and later on my way home, fell asleep on the bus. Thankfully, I awoke about 3 bus-stops from home and didn't miss my stop :)
Got home, and realised that my PC was dead. :P But at least there's Lord of the Rings on TV.
I must really thank all the people who helped out for the movie outing today: Lorraine, Andrew (with his fiance and another photographer-friend), Huimin, Leonard, Isabel, Mingfa, Victor, Amelia, Estarino, Qianhao, Chze Keong, Sally, the other Starlight Express lady befriender, the ticket-stub collection lady at Golden Village (who helped us with transporting the two wheelchair-bound kids up the steps) and the branch manager of Swensons, Plaza Singapura for his warmth, helpfulness and good cheer. :)
After the gathering, we sent the kids back, and then Leonard and I headed off to the gym. With whatever energy I had left, I blasted the weights, and later on my way home, fell asleep on the bus. Thankfully, I awoke about 3 bus-stops from home and didn't miss my stop :)
Got home, and realised that my PC was dead. :P But at least there's Lord of the Rings on TV.
I must really thank all the people who helped out for the movie outing today: Lorraine, Andrew (with his fiance and another photographer-friend), Huimin, Leonard, Isabel, Mingfa, Victor, Amelia, Estarino, Qianhao, Chze Keong, Sally, the other Starlight Express lady befriender, the ticket-stub collection lady at Golden Village (who helped us with transporting the two wheelchair-bound kids up the steps) and the branch manager of Swensons, Plaza Singapura for his warmth, helpfulness and good cheer. :)








1 Comments:
Didcha stay until the very end? There is a short funny scene at the end of the credit roll. Pixar rocks!
Post a Comment
<< Home