Saturday, July 22, 2006

Eyebags to shop with

Still feeling tired. Kind of miss my old self and the times when I used to wake up every morning (even weekdays) feeling great and looking forward to the day's activities (even work), when I didn't lose my temper easily, when I made appointments with friends and kept them... Now, I just have a dubious reputation of "being able to fall asleep anywhere", "growing thinner by the day", "being too busy to meet friends", etc. I guess the only plus point is that with my eyebags, I can do a lot of shopping on my own. :P

Mizuno Wave Run is tomorrow, and that's a relief. Will finally get to run. Next weekend, I'll be off to Penang for the International Bridge Run with IMD, Shutehelup, SportVenturer and Ronnie. It'll be a lot of fun, I bet.

I've spent almost a year in the workforce now, and it's a good time to sit back, reflect upon the past and think about the future. Maybe I should pop into the library sometime and get the peace and quiet I need, or maybe I should, at long last, flip open my Bible and draw nourishment for my soul.

Anyway, many pictures from the Shape Run last week have already been uploaded by my running buddies. Below is one of my favourites: great people, great backdrop, great life!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

This blog has been a Renohtaram (雷诺特郎) Production