Progress in my swimming
Went to Clementi swimming complex today to swim with IMD, Tiwazz and Balasing. My doubts were confirmed: the SAFRA lap is shorter than the lap of a standard Olympic-sized pool... Anyway, under IMD's guidance, I was able to separate my hand motion from my kicks so that I could glide a bit further and bit longer. IMD said that I was travelling faster through the water after that. :) Tiwazz and Balasing also said that I showed progress since the last time I swam with them. Hooray, I am improving... :)








3 Comments:
congrats!
jia you. reno. hope u can achieve ur goal!!!!
Kay
yeah, jiayou! From not knowing how to swim, u have improved a lot!
Btw, in response to the question u posted on my blog, im actually transferring to the 'Inpatient' dept in SGH. Just worked there for the past week. I have actually shifted my blog to Multiply already and rarely update the blogger one, only post there occassionally to prevent it from being shut down!
cya ard for the next run!
Post a Comment
<< Home