A short CBD Run
Went for the CBD run today. Shiok like anything even though we only ran a short distance. I ran with my footpod for the first time in months (battery ran out), and it clocked 7.7 km. The route is as shown below:

The early bird group departed from the start point at 7 am promptly, while the second and later group left at 7.10 am. Great turnout today, including Tiwazz, Balasing, Novaflux, Meteor, Charlotte, Kickjazz, Nemo, Aichai, Ronnie, SportVenturer, Ironmandreamer, Cokiee, sxuanjing, Superboy, Teelee, Roentgen, AngelicaWonder, Don, Reneta, Cosmic_wind, Zqang, Kay, Run3, Shut, fennel, Divey, mightyjoe, Charmane, Alecchua, cfred and many more!
During the run, I bumped into Rona, a classmate of mine from RI who's now working at GIC. He had dinner with his girlfriend, and was on his way back to work. We only chatted very briefly at the traffic light, and then I was off, chasing the dirt left behind by mightyjoe, Ironmandreamer, Cosmic_Wind and Teelee.
After our run, we celebrated Charlotte's birthday with two chocolate cakes. :) cfred also make some konnyaku, which was very delicious :) Shut, Ronnie and SV also helped to give out some of the Penang snacks which we had bought. And so we ate, and drank our isotonic drinks, and those of us who were still hungry walked over to Maxwell Market for a late dinner. =) Philip joined us there, and we talked about weight control. *grin* I'm trying to see if I can meet my objective of cutting my body-fat percentage down to 9%.

The early bird group departed from the start point at 7 am promptly, while the second and later group left at 7.10 am. Great turnout today, including Tiwazz, Balasing, Novaflux, Meteor, Charlotte, Kickjazz, Nemo, Aichai, Ronnie, SportVenturer, Ironmandreamer, Cokiee, sxuanjing, Superboy, Teelee, Roentgen, AngelicaWonder, Don, Reneta, Cosmic_wind, Zqang, Kay, Run3, Shut, fennel, Divey, mightyjoe, Charmane, Alecchua, cfred and many more!
During the run, I bumped into Rona, a classmate of mine from RI who's now working at GIC. He had dinner with his girlfriend, and was on his way back to work. We only chatted very briefly at the traffic light, and then I was off, chasing the dirt left behind by mightyjoe, Ironmandreamer, Cosmic_Wind and Teelee.
After our run, we celebrated Charlotte's birthday with two chocolate cakes. :) cfred also make some konnyaku, which was very delicious :) Shut, Ronnie and SV also helped to give out some of the Penang snacks which we had bought. And so we ate, and drank our isotonic drinks, and those of us who were still hungry walked over to Maxwell Market for a late dinner. =) Philip joined us there, and we talked about weight control. *grin* I'm trying to see if I can meet my objective of cutting my body-fat percentage down to 9%.








3 Comments:
u bloggggg so fast.... WAHHH
u already so hunky, no need cut anymore already
Hope that u enjoy your cbd run once again & hope to c u real soon :)
thanks ronnie :) i really do enjoy the CBD runs!
teelee - haha, i'm a fast blogger over the weekend or when I'm on leave ;)
Post a Comment
<< Home