Sunday, August 13, 2006

Happy birthday, Fd! :)

Celebrated Fidah's birthday at Plaza Singapura's Swensons today. =) Great turnout, there were almost 20 of us there :) I was feeling rather tired from the day's exertions, so after eating my breaded chicken and watching Ripley's photo slideshow of this morning's NUS Triathlon (well done to TLR, Penguin, Mythos, Yulan, Gen, LacticAcid and Flip!) and singing the birthday song and eating the birthday cake, I began to nod off at the table. Details are blur from this point onwards, until the part when we started to collect money for the dinner and then headed off for home.

My right leg is hurting quite badly now. Not quite sure how to describe it, but I cannot make sudden movements with my leg, and if I were to keep the angle at my knee outside of a 80-100 degree range, I would experience much discomfort/aching/pain in my quad and down from my knee to my ankle. Hmmm....this is strange, I have never experienced anything like this before...IMD suggests that I ice the area. I think I shall do just that.

3 Comments:

At 9:12 am, Blogger KickJazz said...

Hey Renoh!

Hope u r not injured :(
Take care, rest well and hope ur workload will decrease soon!
*pat pat*

 
At 12:33 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Halo there,
Is is caused by running too fast in yest BG run ? If it's still not recovered by 2moro, suggested u go & see a doc. They might give u better advise.


Anyway, rest well & hope to see u in this sunday NBRR !

Cheers

 
At 9:04 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

haiz, looks like been missing alot sia haha Fd bday also miss.. exams sia, sian.. haha anywei catch ya all at NBRR tis sun too!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

This blog has been a Renohtaram (雷诺特郎) Production