Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Lentamente, lentamente...

Had a pleasant run today. Bumped into the MF SAFRA gang who were on their Tuesday endurance run...their route happened to pass by the Botanic Garden area. =D I think I also saw Ultraman running by along Holland Road too...but I can't be sure if it was really him because I was on the opposite side of the road and it was really dark. I'm now having doubts whether I can achieve a sub-2 hour timing for my half marathon in December. Today, it took me 1 hr 20 min to cover 12.6 km, which is much worse than my timing last week. Hmmm...cham liaow...

4 Comments:

At 8:50 am, Blogger Tan BoSe said...

Normally you will do better in the race. You still have 3 more weeks to train. Maybe you should do some speedworks. They might help. Cheers!

 
At 3:29 pm, Blogger Renohtaram said...

i hope i can do better in the race. :) no time to train speedwork or fartleks though :(

 
At 6:43 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dun worry too much, as long as your form are still there, I think you should be able to do well !
All the best !

 
At 9:33 am, Blogger fook said...

just do it man! i believe u can do sub2, on actual day, ur excitement will push u run faster! Good Luck ya!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

This blog has been a Renohtaram (雷诺特郎) Production