Sunday, October 29, 2006

香港渣打马拉松 — 我来也!

I've just registered myself for the Half Marathon Senior Men's category in the Standard Chartered Hong Kong Marathon in March 2007. *whistles* Hope I can get my leave approved... I'm thinking of spending a full week to relax and soak in the sights and sounds of the Fragrant Harbour.

Earlier this afternoon, I figured that I would spare my mum the agony of having to look into my room and declare it a disaster zone. And so, I stayed in and packed up the place. Dumped a lot of old stuff and sorted out stacks of personal letters, bills and miscellaneous junk mail. Re-discovered my 五月天《神的孩子都在跳舞》CD from among the rubble, which was a very pleasant surprise...

Was listening to the songs and realised that I still haven't quite understood what it means to “让我照顾你 丰富你的人生愿望” and how to“超越我自己的想象 风雨再大为你挡”.

I really need a few more CDs. Life can be so boring without music...which reminds me, I should start saving up to buy an iPod or something similar to accompany me for my runs. Plus a hardy and compact camera to capture the scenes from my travels.

Alvo and Meteor's Wedding - Bears and Roses
Attended Alvo and Meteor's wedding dinner this evening as well. :) The couple was extremely charming, photogenic and a great sport :) It's been an immense priviledge to have known them both (and to have grinningly cringed at all their lovey-dovey mushiness all this while). :D

Best wishes for a lifetime of marital bliss, the two of you! And may your marathon of love continue to grow stronger with each step!

1 Comments:

At 11:44 pm, Blogger Muggs said...

Canon A430 or something.. cost just $200+. Look!! It has served me well in all my trips... takes great pics. Mine is old model, A410

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

This blog has been a Renohtaram (雷诺特郎) Production