*sniff*
I'm down with a rather bad bout of flu since Tuesday. That morning had started off okay, but as soon as I was making my way from my apartment to the bus-stop, my nose started to run and a dull headache began to set in. The onset of the illness was incredibly fast, and by afternoon, I could hardly concentrate on what I was doing, being overtaken by the constant sniffing and tearing, and the sore aching all over my body was intolerable. Two panadols later, I was home, but the symptoms did not let up. Another sachet of Lemsip, and I tucked myself into bed, but it was a long and sleepless night. Applied leave from work today, and spent the whole day in the house wrinkling my nose and drinking hot tea. I think the worst is over, and hopefully, I will be okay by tomorrow.
Oh, yes, and Mum and Dad will be visiting... They are due to arrive in Taipei in another few hours. I'm glad they can take the time to come over here to enjoy a holiday, but I'm sorry that I'm not in the best state of health to receive them.








2 Comments:
Hi, long time no see. Take care, man
See you next time in runs
Great to hear that your folks are there to see you!
Post a Comment
<< Home