Saturday, August 02, 2008

Testing the Pearl Izumi

View Interactive Map on MapMyRun.com

Wore my Pearl Izumi Streak for a test run today around the neighbourhood (Queensway - Tanglin Road - Holland Road loop). The shoes feel incredibly light and springy, unlike the heavier pairs of shoes that I had previously owned. Perhaps it was because of the hot afternoon weather, or that I hadn't run in a while, or that I was still getting adjusted to the new shoes, or that I was worried about the physical exertions over the next few sleep-deprived days in reservist training...about 15 minutes into the run (past the 2.5 km mark), I just felt that I had to slow down. The rest of the journey (about 5.8 km) comprised running, slow jogging and walking. I finished the 8.3 km distance in a whopping 59 min! Goodness!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

This blog has been a Renohtaram (雷诺特郎) Production