Sunday, June 29, 2008

MR Trail Run

View Interactive Map on MapMyRun.com

Met up with the SGRunners for the 15 km MR Trail Run at 0700 hrs. Quite a turnout, and I recognised a few faces from the anniversary celebrations last week. For today's run, I was tasked to guard the mid-pack with Stardust, and that kept me chugging along at a rather comfortable pace. Bumped into run.run.run.away along Northern Trail, and had a good chat with her as we jogged until we neared the three hills, where we then split and went on our separate ways. The weather was great for tanning, and I particularly enjoyed the warm kiss of sunshine on my back. Touched the carpark of Upper Pierce Reservoir at around 40 min, hydrated myself, and then headed back towards MacRitchie. Saw a large number of monkeys today, which was somewhat unnerving, but definitely less stressful than being stalked by a monitor lizard. Stopped for a long while near the fitness corner to direct the remaining few incoming runners, and then it was home-run cross-country style back to the start point. wend88 and brokenrunner had brought along barley, which was heavenly to consume, and thanks to kayano's red pail and green scoop, I managed to have an invigorating open-air shower after the run. Lunch was consumed at Adam Road, and nap at home soon followed.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 4:22 pm, Blogger Tan BoSe said...

i totally forgot about this run...aiya....why never remind me? :P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

This blog has been a Renohtaram (雷诺特郎) Production