Saucony Passion Run
I got up at 4.45 am this morning, thanks to a wake-up call from BoSe, and then caught a ride in his car to East Coast Park for the Saucony Passion Run. BoSe was participating in the race as a sort of recovery run following his gruelling 84 km Adidas Sundown Marathon last weekend, while I was going to help out at the SGRunners.COM booth, having missed the registration deadline for today's run.
Got there, received a deep-tissue massage from Philip and was bought breakfast by cfred and sassyrunner :) Spent the rest of the morning catching up with old friends from the forum, meeting the newer members of the forum whom I had never met before, and introducing members of the public to SGRunners.COM and inviting them to register with us. But as the event venue was very noisy, I had to raise my voice when I was speaking and now I am suffering the consequences...a very sore throat :P
I also missed the SGRunners.com group photo, being too preoccupied with attending to members of the public who wanted to register with the forum :( *sigh* But I won't miss the next group photo. :D
The Saucony Passion Run this year has received rather glowing feedback so far. Well done to the organisers! Hopefully, your good organisational skills can rub off on some other race organisers ;)
Looking forward to the VGO Mount Faber Run next Sunday. It'll be a good race, I can feel it. ;)
Labels: Running








0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home