Saturday, April 12, 2008

First IPPT

Hooray! I took my first IPPT in almost a decade. And despite the lack of training, I managed to pass the physical fitness test with satisfactory results :) I think I qualify for a silver award, but I don't know if that will translate into any monetary incentive since I am PES C.

As for the 2.4 km component of the test, my performance was hardly optimal. I crossed the finishing line just under 12 minutes (the requirement for the gold award is to run under 10 minutes), but I started to feel that I had to vomit when I embarked on my second out of three rounds around the training grounds. This sensation reminded me of life back in my school days when I dreadfully dreaded the IPPT because I threw up every time I ran. I hope those days will really be over.

1 Comments:

At 12:47 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Whoa, dude, 10 years is long man!

Silver is not bad, it will boil down to $200 sent to your bank about 1 week's time. I don't think they discriminate for Pes C as if you have to take it by order, most prob they will pay you. You took your IPPT in camps right? 3 rds sounds like Maju :) its nice to run there. Unless if you do it in the safra camps, then there is no cash award.

Come to think about it, mine's up next week!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

This blog has been a Renohtaram (雷诺特郎) Production