Thursday, January 24, 2008

11.1 km

I went for a run at the gym the other day. Covered 10.3 km in 60 minutes. Terribly slow. By the time I finished my cool-down jog on the treadmill, I had covered 11.1 km. At this rate, I will never be able to achieve a sub-2 hour timing for my half-marathon. :P Anyway, I've just registered myself for the half-marathon category in the 2008 Tainan Ancient City Marathon (臺南古都馬拉松) on 24 February. I'm not expecting to cross the finishing-line under 2 hours for this event, because I'll be running with my camera and taking pictures along the way, so I'm probably going to end the race in about 2.5 hours. It'll be my first visit to the southern end of Taiwan, so I'm really looking forward to it. :D In the meantime, I have to start increasing my mileage gradually in the run-up to the event.

And today, I heard the news about Heath Ledger's death. Sad, he was about my age.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

This blog has been a Renohtaram (雷诺特郎) Production