Christmas Nike Run
I went for my 2nd NIKE "Happy Hour" Run yesterday evening. I was joined by Stazla who just returned to Taipei from her trip to Hualien. The run was an intense-pace 3 km event, and I found myself chasing after Stazla and she was a total speedster! She said that she was fast because of her fartlek training, so I guess I should start doing some fartlek training too...if I can find the time!
After we had completed the run, picked up our bananas and collected our bags, we had a short chat with the organisers and it turned out that they had spare Nike socks to give away, so we both received a pair each :) We also had our pictures taken with the Nike Banana gal.
After the run, we headed for Dingtaifeng for dinner but we arrived half an hour after operating hours, so that was a pity :P We settled our dinner at a humble noodle shop not too far away.
Today, our picture is published on the Taiwanese Nike website, http://www.nikerunning.com.tw/ :) And Yen Erl has also just sent me a photo that we took in 西門町 during the Malaysian Pacesetters' recent visit to Taiwan for the ING Marathon in Taipei.

Labels: Running








2 Comments:
Wow... So lucky to get additional goodie... :) Congrats for completing the intense 3km event...
Sounds like such a fun run Renoh, and you got featured on their website as well! Looks like your celebrity status is growing :P
Post a Comment
<< Home