Wednesday, December 19, 2007

海嘯

I just realised that one of the pages in my Team Pembantuan blog has gone missing. I haven't been back to maintain that blog for quite some time, and now one entire page is completely blank. Maybe someone hacked into my site and deleted it, 'cos I definitely didn't remove the content. I'm terribly, terribly distressed. :(

And I wonder how the kids of Tibang Village are doing. I hope they have grown up bigger, healthier and happier, and with a roof over their heads. I hope the orphaned ones have found new parents to love them. It's going to be the 3rd anniversary of the tsunami in less than a week's time. It's always sobering to reflect upon the fragility of life. So many innocent were lost when the waves came striking. But at the same time, when you look upon the survivors, there is cause for celebration because they are living proof of the tenacity of life and the human spirit.


I wish to take this opportunity to blog a short prayer of love and blessing to those that I should care for more but have so often neglected, to my family, to the villagers of Tibang, and to my beloved children in Club Rainbow -- may you all find the strength to live on with hope and courage, and especially to my precious J and J, may the Lord grant you His peace and may you find yourselves one day delighted to be able to walk again -- and to my worthy missionary friends in Sakashita, Cambridge and Maroantsetra. May the Lord turn His face to you all and shower you with His everlasting grace.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

This blog has been a Renohtaram (雷诺特郎) Production