我跑馬拉松
I went to the ING Cafe today to pick up my running bib (01690), my ChampionChip, my event singlet and my programme booklet for the ING Taipei International Marathon. To my surprise, the programme booklet listed the names and bib numbers of all the participants in the 9-km, 21-km and 42.195-km categories, sorted by age group and gender. :) Nice!
While I was there, I also registered myself for the 2008 Run Taipei NIKE 9-km race, scheduled to take place on 13 Jan 2007. According to the event brochure, the event Dri-fit tee is (alarmingly) pink, but I'll find out exactly how pink it is when I get it closer to race day. Also on the event brochure, there are a few cool lines that read:
因為我有兩條腿、兩隻手臂
因為我的鼻子會吸氣、嘴巴會吐氣
因為我天生就會跑,還能跑完9公里!
Then after that, I went over to meet up with Yen Erl who was in town with some other Malaysian Pacesetters from Kuala Lumpur and Kuantan. They had come to Taiwan to take part in the same marathon tomorrow. The whole group of us went shopping, including at Pacific Sogo where I found a number of sports apparel that I liked, but none of those clothes were really my size :P Haha... In any case, I had a very good afternoon with my Malaysian friends. It is indeed good to be in the company of enthusiastic runners :)
I think I shall sleep early tonight, because the final countdown to the race tomorrow has already begun... :)
Labels: Running








1 Comments:
Dear kai-jun,
加油!
chunche
Post a Comment
<< Home