我願變成童話裡你愛的那個天使
There was an office karaoke session held this evening after work to celebrate Christmas. Most of the tunes we crooned were Mandopop or Hokkien oldies. One of the last songs that we sang was 光良's "童話". The lyrics and the MTV were sad enough in themselves, but they also reminded of J and J because the elder J used to sing the two lines below whenever I saw him. Children, I miss you so much, and I wonder how you are doing. I wish I could become an angel, fly over to where you are, and take you both under my wings. But now that I am far away, I've just got to trust that the Lord, who loves you more than anyone else can, will take good care of you regardless of where I am.
我願變成童話裡 你愛的那個天使 張開雙手 變成翅膀守護你
你要相信 相信我們會像童話故事裡 幸福和快樂是結局
Got home quite late in the night, too late for any Christmas service. Turned on the TV, and it was showing "Pet Semetary", not quite the film I wanted to watch during this season to commemorate Christ's birth. Logged on to MSN, but most of my buddies were offline. I guess they were still out partying somewhere. I miss their company so much. It's such a lonely and un-Christmassy Christmas this year.








0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home