21.0975 km
I received my champion chip and race bib (1362) for the 21.0975 km Tainan Ancient City International Marathon in the post today. It's an Asics-sponsored event, and the white dri-fit running tee with a simple reddish-orange print logo in front looks great. =) I haven't been sleeping much or well these few days, but I hope I can gather enough rest by race-day.
And I was very heartened today to read the great coverage of SgRunners in the Straits Times. I miss those folks very much. I can't wait to catch up with them again (literally) and together run down the most scenic routes in Singapore, feeling the breeze in my face, the rhythmic pace, the exhilarating sensation of simply being able to breathe.








2 Comments:
sgrunners was in the news? Cool! I didn't know. I haven't run in ages... :(
well....just hang for 2 more months...and you'll get to see sgrunners again...:)
Post a Comment
<< Home