Sunday, February 17, 2008

酸性水果 跑步前 別多吃

Finally managed to find some time for a long practice run yesterday. And I realised that I should avoid eating citrus fruits before that. The thing is, I woke up late that morning, and decided to settle my brunch at a neighbourhood fruit and salad bar. It was a heavy brunch. By the time I was on the treadmill in the evening, I could feel the acid reflux through my oesophagus, the sort that makes a person feel like throwing up. I had to cut down on my speed, and drink at more regular intervals. By the 1 hr mark, I had only covered a dismal 9.25 km. I completed 15 km (inclusive of a slow 1 km cool-down walk and jog) in 1 hr 40 min. I had hoped for a better timing...but ah well.

This morning, Jacques invited me over to his place for lunch and dinner. I had my first glass of whiskey. And it gave me such a terrible headache. And the weighing scale indicated that I had gained 4 kg since the time I arrived on this pleasant isle. *sweat* I need to lose weight!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

This blog has been a Renohtaram (雷诺特郎) Production