MR 20 km Progressive Run
Went for the MR 20 km Progressive Run today but didn't finish the full route. Went for a short cut instead, covering 18 km in a relaxed 2 hr 30 min. Weather was extremely humid at the start, but the sun was out, so once I was out of the jungle, I grabbed the opportunity for a quick and even upper body tan. :)
Bumped into the DSTA guys, gals and kids (who were on an adventure hike) in the middle of the trail on the way back the gathering point. What a pleasant surprise! I haven't seen them for more than a year! This reminded of what happened yesterday after I had gone for a fitting for my suit, when I bumped in Hosea who coincidentally happened to be in the same shopping complex. I haven't seen him in a while as well, and it was good to catch up.
Lunch today was spent in the company of fellow runners in Adam Road Food Centre. Topics for lunch touched on the latest running gear - SKINS, Nike+ sportsband, etc. With all this talk on serious running investments, suddenly, it seemed as if everyone was considering to run as a full-time profession :) Ah well. But I guess we are rather hardcore running enthusiasts! :)
I was totally drained of energy by the time I got home. I had a bit of lunch, slept the afternoon away, and still had a bad throat when I woke up. Terrible.
Labels: Running








0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home