Wednesday, May 25, 2005

A malady of malaise in May

It's almost the end of May, the time for exams in Cambridge. Even though I graduated years ago, I think I'm still suffering from Tripos syndrome, a malady of malaise usually associated with too much studying or work. I'm feeling lethargic, losing interest in eating, and generally hoping for something exciting and extraordinary to pop into my life and zap me out of my present wearisome routine.

Yesterday, I had a brief but delightful conversation with Nicola P over MSN. I haven't spoken to her since graduation. Now, she's already in her 4th year, finishing up her projects and cruising through her Tripos examinations. After chatting with her, I realised just how much I miss student life, how much I miss my good o' Brit pals, how much I miss punting up and down the River Cam, drinking champagne and eating strawberries coated with a delicious layer of whipped cream... *dreamy look*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

This blog has been a Renohtaram (雷诺特郎) Production