Thursday, July 21, 2005

Busy, busy, busy!

It's been quite a while since I came back to blog. I have been rather busy at the Habitat office, trying to help out with the release of the CD album, Hands United. I hear the theme songs playing on my PC virtually every minute when I'm in the office, and now, I can't get the tune out of my head! Thankfully, it's a beautiful piece of music with excellent lyrics, so I don't really mind =)

But progress in this Hands United project has been slow...many unanticipated problems have cropped up along the way, throwing my fellow Habitat staffers and volunteers off-balance. But by the grace of God, I trust that the issues will be resolved somehow!

Yesterday evening, I met up with Team Pembantuan for dinner at Thai Express along CityLink. It was nice to catch up with the rest of the gang. We shared our photos and teased one another with our own personal jokes. :) Many thanks to Lark who generously decided to give us a treat that night, as well as open his house to us for a potluck-party in two weeks' time :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

This blog has been a Renohtaram (雷诺特郎) Production