Tuesday, July 12, 2005

The day before I ORD

This morning, I finally collected my Sentosa Islander Pass! Hooray! I've been waiting for it for ages. I'll be next using it when I go to Sentosa on 24 July. That is the date on which the trial 10-km run for the 2005 New Balance Real Run is scheduled. The Lonely Runner (TLR) and the other fellow blogging runners will be there also. I can't wait to meet them in person!

After picking up my pass, I returned to the Habitat Office to continue preparing for our big event on Friday. There have been slight hiccups along the way but by faith, I expect everything to fall into place nicely.

Thus far, my travelogue for Banda Aceh has received over 400 visitors, so that's really cool! I hope it will be of help and encouragement to those who are considering to contribute their energies or finances towards the reconstruction work in that particular tsunami-ravaged region.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

This blog has been a Renohtaram (雷诺特郎) Production