Goodbye, my friends!
Tomorrow morning, 3rd July (SUN), I will catch the 11:10 am flight GA 839 to Medan, and then transfer flight to Banda Aceh. Once I arrive in the capital, I will put up at Hotel Cakradonya, Peunayong, and will help out in the necessary reconstruction works in the nearby Tibang Village. I will be returning to Singapore on flight GA 838 on 9th July (SAT); the expected time of arrival is 5:20 pm. Stay cool, and keep on running!
H H H H H
Therefore, since we are surrounded by so great a cloud of witnesses, let us also lay aside every weight, and sin which clings so closely, and let us run with endurance the race that is set before us, looking to Jesus, the founder and perfecter of our faith, who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross, despising the shame, and is seated at the right hand of the throne of God.
~ Hebrews 12:1-2 (English Standard Version) ~








0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home