Retro Night
Yesterday, I attended my company's anniversary dinner held at a pub called DXO @ the Esplanade. The theme for the evening was "RETRO" but I don't think more than twenty persons out of all the several hundreds who turned up last night were dressed according to the theme. I didn't! :) The event started at 6:30 pm, and dragged on past midnight with all the dancing and drinking.
I haven't danced in a long while, so it took a very long time before I was able to get my limbs moving to the rhythm. Although most of my other fellow colleagues seemed to enjoy themselves tremendously, the music was far too loud for my liking -- or maybe it's just because I stayed off the booze and therefore didn't get "high" enough. :P In any case, in the early bird lucky draw, I won myself a S$50 Robinsons voucher, so that's a good cause for celebration! Hooray! ;)









1 Comments:
Hey Chris, checked out your email on sgrunners.blogspot.com and saw the link to your blog :)
Nice .. how do you find so much time to do so many things????
Ming Jern
Post a Comment
<< Home